Friday, March 13, 2009

Something to Ponder..



"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain-


Come across this quote in this one website. Nice..It reminds me of one of the famous hadith from our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):


بداء الإسلام غريبا فسيعود غريبا كما بداء فطوبى للغرباء

Maksudnya : Islam mula tersebar dalam keadaan dagang(asing) , dan ia akan kembali asing pula. Maka beruntunglah orang-orang yang asing. (H.R. Muslim)


Now, its time to reflect on myself. WHERE AM I?

4 comments:

FarhahNur said...

salam..
zemy,nice writing u have here!
sgt refective..make ppl think..
thumbs up for u :)

[ - eVe - ] said...

wow...zemy is tht reli u ? haha. nv expect to read ur blog one day!
n so ...umm. no pics of u ? hehe. =P

ill link u !

The Chosen Path said...

To Farhah:
W'salamwbt..thanks faha:)..unfortunately, I rarely update this blog..huhu

Anyway, I'll try my best..
Nice blog u have too..

To Evelyn:
Huhu..evelyn2...of course its me..I'm still the same-o-me la except dh mature sikit, i guess..Dah 23 kan?huhu

Pics?huhu..as I commented on Farhah's, I dont update my blog so often..Tengokla, sometime if I can send u my pics..Miss me eh?:P

Yup, cant wait to see u again.Just got to know that Agnes is also in Australia. What a small world, aite?

Hopefully, we can meet someday.OR, why not u come over melbourne?Nice idea, rite?:)

Ummu Yousuf said...

salam dania dear=)
*hugsss**

i miss you too! really!!
may Allah be the hafiz over you, sweetie..

subhanallah. im lost with words. there's this overwhelming feeling but i cant express it..

semoga thabat dania..
may Allah be our Guide, and may Allah return us to Him, in the state of His redha..

sgt syg awk, dania..
fillah insyaAllah..
rindu ='(