Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 Syawal 1429

Salam 'Alaik..

My 2nd blog after the successful removal of my 1st blog:?(with no obvious reason). I just thought that I'll stop blogging. But, nah...I can't. This is the only way for me to express my thoughts and feelings.

Today, 4 Syawal 1429(4 Oct 2008). I'm 23!(according to Hegira Islamic calendar)!

and raya keempat...So many experience I've gone through. Just now I went to Carol's house in Pascoe Vale. Huhu, alhamdulillah I didn't get lost(since I went there alone).

Hm, just felt that it's hard for me to me fit in their style with all the parties and hoo-haas. Beers, wines, music, ikhtilat(sorry, cant find any suitable english word)..I just felt soo awkward..

The only reason I went there is because Ive promised her that I'll go there. Huh, hanya Allah tahu how I feels.

Recap ttg perjalanan aidilfitri di Melbourne 2008......
--> 1st day: Malaysian Hall(beramal kat dapur msian hall..huhu)- ICV - Kak Izan's house in Prahran

--> 2nd day: at home(was supposed to go to Aunty Aida's house in Port Melbourne)

--> 3rd day: Clayton(Kak Nor's house-jumpa baby Alia and Kimi)

-->4th day: Ust Razak's house(x sempat nk g)

Kemeriahan aidilfitri dgn banyaknya 'open house'. Budaya yang kekal walau jauh di Bumi Kanggaru..

Moga madrasah Ramadhan yg telah dilalui dapat menjadi pemangkin utk 11 bulan berikutnya..FAstaqim kama umirta..

10.03 pm
Swanston St..

No comments: