Monday, October 6, 2008

Strength..

Salam 'alaik...

Strength and patience. Thats what I need. I plea upon You, ALLAH to give me those. I went back early just now during ICM. I just feel that I can no longer be there. I dont know why but somehow I feel that my language skills is getting worse especially when I'm with the locals. But, nah..When I think about it again, even my Bahasa sounds horrible sometimes. I've got this problem where I have everything all set in my head and I tend to burst out everything in one breath. And there you go..I dont know what am I talking about..

Huh..O Allah grant me the ability to deal with people around me as You granted to prophet Musa A.S. wisdom of speech.

At the moment, my head is whirling thinking of my choice for AMS next year. I'm still on Istikharah. Feels like I know what I'm going to do...But, still need to get light from HIM.

Be strong ok!

5.38 pm,
::menunggu waktu berbuka puasa:::

No comments: